To me, simplifying means heading down the path toward the following:
- Emptying my calendar of obligations that don’t fulfill me or my family.
- Curbing the addiction to material possessions (<—- click for article)
- Eliminating as many of my subscriptions and memberships as I can.
- Filling my life with fresh air, exercise and friends rather than new stuff.
- Being grateful every day for something, even if infinitesimally small.
Readers, what does simplifying mean to you? Post a comment, or write to Crystal and let her know.