Here’s where I reveal all! Check out the photos of my own hallway closet.
Household items I keep in my hallway closet (from top to bottom, left to right) include:
- African cloth that I use for table cloths and wall hangings
- Bath rugs
- Sheets (You only need one extra set per bed at the very most!)
- Stock of toiletries such as soap, deodorant, toothbrushes and Q-tips
- Travel stuff (means toiletry pouches, mini travel iron, travel-size toiletries)
- Basket holding hair dryer, hair products and brushes
- Sports medicine (Ben-Gay, cold packs, etc)
- Sewing kit
- Hair accessories, makeup, eye care and shaving items
- Coleman inflatable guest bed
- Toilet paper, Kleenex
- Shoe care items
- Arts & craft supplies
Shoe boxes come free with each pair of shoes you buy, and they make great organizing containers!
(Lots of Kleenex: is it obvious that I love Costco?)
Prominent labels for piles of towels are useful for directing a confused husband. These were made with index cards and packing tape. Simple but effective.
Have additional thoughts or ideas to share? Leave a comment, or write to Crystal and let her know!
Tomorrow: Crystal shares photos of her clothes closet!